Meeting each and every client’s needs, delivering effective business solutions
Book an Appointment
OUR CLOUD SYSTEMS MEAN YOU CAN ALWAYS CONTACT US IF YOU NEED US
As from Wednesday 5th August 2020, our office is required to close to on-site work in accordance with the COVID-19 Stage 4 Lockdown orders. Our team continues to work remotely and can attend to your needs; however, there are some changes that we ask you work through with us.
- Our phones are being redirected through our answering service. Our voicemails are being checked regularly throughout the working day and messages are being redistributed internally to the required team member. We will be trying to attend to your needs as quickly as possible.
- Mail to our post box is being redirected so it will be attended to as normal
- Our other systems are cloud so will proceed as normal.
- If you do not have a team member’s direct email please send an email to our front desk and we can pass this along to the relevant member: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Owners Corporation team is working remotely as normal; however, for emergencies please call The Scotia Group on 1300 726 842
We have a number of resources that can help you:
Economic Responses to the Coronavirus Fact Sheets
- Providing support for retirees to manage market volatility
- Providing temporary relief for financially distressed businesses
- Income Support for Individuals
- Cash flow assistance for businesses
- Supporting the flow of credit
- Payments to support households
- Early Access to Super
- Delivering support for business investment
- JobKeeper 2.0
Still have more queries? Have a look at the following FAQ’s from Happy HQ
Please keep emailing or phoning your accountants and advisors at Anderson & Associates when you need us, and we will be here to help you!
A dynamic team of more than 12 professional and support staff
Providing a full range of accounting services to individuals, small to medium businesses and not-for-profit organisations throughout Austral…
Business development, compliance and audit, consultancy, and wealth creation
We have the experience and practical skills in owning and developing a successful business to be able to provide our clients with exceptiona…
The Assistant Minister for Superannuation Senator Jane Hume has welcomed the recent amendments to Australia’s superannuation regulations that allow more people to make voluntary superannuation contributions from 1 July 2020. The changes allow people aged 65 and 66 (ie...
Why Anderson & Associates?
We have a dynamic team of more than 12 professional and support staff who provide a full range of accounting services to individuals, small to medium businesses and not-for-profit organisations throughout Australia.
If you’d like to have a chat then get in touch today.
FREE DOWNLOAD: Accounting & Tax for Small business
As a business owner you need an accountant who does more than just ‘keep the score.