Our extensive Owners Corporation Management experience with a mature, dedicated contact as the Manager for the property will be an advantage to members.
The Owners Corporation Act 2006 necessitated all Managers be registered with the Business Licensing Authority and we are also Members of Strata Community Australia (previously known as Owners Corporations Victoria) which allows us to undertake valuable ongoing professional development and access to a number of resources if problems or difficulties arise. Our business partners, John Anderson & Stephen Potter, have both had a role overseeing the transition of legislation and owners requirements throughout this time period and believe that our firm is able to meet your needs regarding your property investment/s.
Our practice has managed a number of Owners Corporations, both residential and commercial, over the last 20 years ranging from inner city multi level dwellings to outer eastern suburban properties incorporating pools and tennis courts.
Our extensive Owners Corporation Management experience with a mature, dedicated contact as the Manager for the property will be an advantage to members. We also have experienced, efficient and dedicated support staff that can help you with your Owners Corporation queries as and when they arise, should the Manager be unavailable.
An independent person dealing with issues that arise from use of common property or queries regarding the rules applicable to the Owners Corporation can also often alleviate tensions between individual members.
We are committed to working for the members to ensure their investments are protected.
- Personal Service
- Experienced staff (with accounting qualifications)
- Issue and collection of Owners Corporation Fees
- Property attendance as required
- Preparation of Financial Statements for each Annual General Meeting
- Preparation of Budget for each Annual General Meeting
- Arranging insurance and claims for the Owners Corporation
- Individual bank accounts for each Owners Corporation
- Accounts Payable
- Repairs and Maintenance of the Building and Common Property – your investment!
- Issuing of Owners Corporation Certificates when a unit is sold or purchased
- Organisation and convening of the Annual General Meeting together with provision of a meeting room at no cost
- A direct line for all Owners Corporation enquiries
- We aim to respond (via phone or email) within 24 hours of any enquiry
- We hold Professional Indemnity Insurance of $2,000,000